There’s plenty of room for your toes in Orthofeet Women’s Sydney Lace-Up Shoes!
Give your toes more room in this athletic-inspired walking shoe with a roomy forefoot. The synthetic / mesh upper provides ample stretch, as well as breathability for a cool, dry foot environment. Keep one, two or three layers of support underfoot and revel in the spacious fit. The Orthofeet triple-layer, removable insole redistributes pressure, adds cushioning and delivers arch support. A separate insert can be removed for added depth. Plus, the rubber outsole has a tapered toe design and deep flex grooves for an easier stride. Orthotic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Orthofeet Women’s Sydney Lace-Up Shoes:
- Highly breathable synthetic / mesh upper helps keep feet cool, while stretching for a customized fit.
- Cushioned arch offers added support and pronation control to help keep the foot from rolling inward too much.
- Triple-layer, removable insole cushions your steps, or it can be replaced with your own orthotic.
- Tapered toe with deep flex grooves allows forefoot flexibility for a more effortless stride.
Other Important Information About Orthofeet Women’s Sydney Lace-Up Shoes:
- Material Content: synthetic / mesh upper, mesh upper lining, EVA insole and midsole, plastic shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.