Orthofeet Women’s Sweetwater Mary Jane Shoes give troubled feet extra room to help keep pressure off toes and bunions
Maximize comfort from heel to toe in this therapeutic Mary Jane. Foam-padded, seamless lining and a padded topline surround feet with softness and non-binding comfort—great for those with bunions. The fit is easy to adjust with a hook-and-loop instep strap on the leather upper. The extra-depth design and two sets of removable inserts ensure sensitive feet have plenty of room. The light, cushiony Ergonomic Stride™ outsole helps making walking feel easier, propelling your foot forward into the next step. Orthotic and Diabetic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Orthofeet Women’s Sweetwater Mary Jane Shoes:
- Removable insole with anatomical arch support and a deep heel cup provides support, shock absorption and cushioning to help relieve heel pain and discomfort.
- Hook-and-loop strap offers easy adjustability.
- Seamless lining and extra foam padding help reduce rubbing and irritation, easing pressure points on the foot.
- Extra-depth design creates a roomy fit so toes can move freely.
- Lightweight Ergonomic Stride outsole cushions your step, while helping propel the foot forward.
- Two sets of removable inserts (1/16" and 1/8" thick) allow for further adjustability.
- Padded topline enhances the comfortable fit.
Other Important Information About Orthofeet Women’s Sweetwater Mary Jane Shoes:
- Material Content: leather upper, fabric upper lining, EVA insole, polyurethane outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.