Orthofeet Women’s Strap-N-Lace Walking Shoes give troubled feet extra room and easy adjustability without the hassle of tying and untying laces!
This walking shoe integrates a hook-and-loop strap with stretch elastic laces into the synthetic leather upper, so you don’t have to tie or untie laces to adjust the fit. The Ergonomic Stride™ outsole cushions and propels your foot forward for a natural walk, while the Bio-Fit® insole adds support and shock absorption. Seamless lining and an extra roomy design work together to minimize pressure and irritation to your foot. Diabetic- and Orthotic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Orthofeet Women’s Strap-N-Lace Walking Shoes:
- Soft, seamless lining with extra foam padding helps protect sensitive feet from irritation.
- Bio-Fit orthotic insole supports your foot with anatomical arch support and a deep heel seat while providing shock absorption for relief from heel pain.
- Extra depth and soft synthetic leather upper offer a roomy fit and freedom for toes to move, helping relieve foot pressure.
- Lightweight, cushioning Ergonomic Stride outsole softens your steps while helping propel the foot forward.
- Two sets of removable spacers (1/16" and 1/8" thick) allow you to adjust the fit inside the shoe.
Other Important Information About Orthofeet Women’s Strap-N-Lace Walking Shoes:
- Material Content: synthetic leather upper, fabric upper lining, leather sockliner, EVA insole and midsole, PVC shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.