Orthofeet Women's Sioux Falls Slip-Ons gently wrap your feet with a forgiving fit
This therapeutic suede slip-on is designed with spandex that stretches and easily conforms to your foot, providing pressure relief. The removable Ortho-Step® insole absorbs shock and supports the arch while helping relieve heel pain and discomfort. The Ergonomic Stride™ outsole promotes a natural, easy stride. Soft, seamless lining helps prevent irritation. Designed with added depth and two removable spacers for a generous fit. Adjustable hook-and-loop strap. Diabetic- and Orthotic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Orthofeet Women's Sioux Falls Slip-Ons:
- Spandex stretches and adjusts to the contours of your foot, helping keep pressure off bunions, hammertoes or swollen feet.
- Soft, seamless lining with foam padding protects the foot from irritation.
- Ortho-Step orthotic insole with anatomical arch support and a deep heel cup provides excellent support and shock absorption.
- Added-depth design offers a roomy fit to help reduce pressure on your foot.
- Lightweight Ergonomic Stride outsole softens your steps while propelling the foot forward.
- Two sets of removable spacers (1/16" and 1/8" thick) let you adjust the fit inside the shoe.
Other Important Information About Orthofeet Women's Sioux Falls Slip-Ons:
- Material Content: suede / spandex upper, fabric / foam upper lining polyurethane foam insole, polyurethane outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.