Orthofeet Women’s Prospect Park Slip-On Shoes surround your feet with a roomy fit that’s easy to adjust
Give troubled feet the comfort they deserve in this therapeutic leather slip-on. Foam-padded, seamless lining and a padded topline surround feet with softness and non-binding comfort—great for those with bunions. Getting a comfortable fit is simple with a two-way hook-and-loop instep strap that you can adjust on either side of the shoe, and a wide opening allows for easy on / off. The extra-depth design and two sets of removable inserts ensure sensitive feet have plenty of room. The light, cushiony Ergonomic Stride™ outsole helps making walking feel easier, propelling your foot forward into the next step. Orthotic and Diabetic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Orthofeet Women’s Prospect Park Slip-On Shoes:
- Removable insole with anatomical arch support and a deep heel cup provides support, shock absorption and cushioning to help relieve heel pain and discomfort.
- Two-way hook-and-loop strap system can be adjusted on either side of the shoe.
- Seamless lining and extra foam padding help reduce rubbing and irritation, easing pressure points on the foot.
- Extra-depth design creates a roomy fit so toes can move freely.
- Lightweight Ergonomic Stride outsole cushions your step, while helping propel the foot forward.
- Two sets of removable inserts (1/16" and 1/8" thick) allow for further adjustability.
- Padded topline enhances the comfortable fit.
Other Important Information About Orthofeet Women’s Prospect Park Slip-On Shoes:
- Heel Height: 1 1/2".
- Material Content: leather upper, fabric upper lining, EVA insole, polyurethane outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.