Orthofeet Women's Monroe Lace-Up Shoes combine stretch and added depth for an easy, forgiving fit
Lace up a therapeutic shoe that surrounds sensitive feet with plenty of advanced comfort features. The supple nappa leather and stretchable suede upper, with cushioned, seamless lining, gently conforms to your foot. The removable Ortho-Step® insole absorbs shock and supports the arch while helping relieve heel pain and discomfort. The Ergonomic Stride™ outsole promotes a natural, easy stride. Designed with added depth and two removable spacers for a generous fit. Diabetic- and Orthotic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Orthofeet Women's Monroe Lace-Up Shoes:
- Soft, seamless lining with foam padding protects the foot from irritation.
- Ortho-Step orthotic insole with anatomical arch support and a deep heel cup provides excellent support and shock absorption.
- Added-depth design and soft nappa leather and stretchable suede upper offer a roomy fit to help reduce pressure on your foot.
- Lightweight Ergonomic Stride outsole softens your steps while propelling the foot forward.
- Two sets of removable spacers (1/16" and 1/8" thick) let you adjust the fit inside the shoe.
Other Important Information About Orthofeet Women's Monroe Lace-Up Shoes:
- Material Content: nappa leather and stretchable suede upper, fabric / foam upper lining polyurethane foam insole, polyurethane outsole.
- Care: Leather: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth. Suede: Lightly brush with a soft to medium brush.