Demanding feet get unsurpassed comfort and an ultimate fit in Orthofeet Women's Lake Charles Oxfords.
Handsome oxford for women offers therapeutic detailing for feet requiring special attention
Extra padding, a streamlined look and added depth options give women an easy, customizable fit. Enjoy a fresh look in therapeutic shoes in this leather upper with laces. Approved by Medicare to meet the requirements of the Diabetic Shoe Bill.
Click here to view Orthofeet ultimate comfort technology.
Click here to view the Ortho-Step® multi layer technology.
Features & Benefits of Orthofeet Women's Lake Charles Oxfords:
- Soft full-grain leather upper provides a comfortable, non-binding fit.
- Lining seam-free design with soft, breathable fabric padded with foam protects against irritation and eliminates pressure points.
- Anatomical last, with 5/16" added depth and extra width across the midfoot and toe box, ensures relaxed fit and freedom for toe movement.
- Cushiony, lightweight sole (made of EVA midsole and rubber outsole) enhances stability and assists the body to propel.
- Ortho-Step® multi-layer insole cradles the foot, providing customized support along with unsurpassed shock absorption.
- Two sets of full-length removable spaces (2 mm and 3 mm thick) allow the adjustment of space inside the shoe for a perfect fit.
- Lacing system allows for quick and secure adjustability.
Other Important Information About Orthofeet Women's Lake Charles Oxfords:
- Material Content: Soft leather upper, polyester sockliner, EVA insole and midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with leather cleaner or polisth. Wipe off with dry cloth.