Enjoy amazing comfort enhanced with a custom-like fit in Orthofeet Women's Chelsea Slip-Ons.
Even women with diabetes, arthritis or sensitive feet can experience unsurpassed comfort! This leather slip-on features a wide opening for easy on /off, along with an interchangeable strap system that ensures a just-right fit. The anatomical Ortho-Step® insole, excellent cushioning and added depth work together to help give you relief from heel pain, arch pain and forefoot discomfort.
Click here to view the wide opening of this Easy Slip-On shoe.
Click here to view Orthofeet ultimate comfort technology.
Click here to view the Ortho-Step® multi layer technology.
Features & Benefits of Orthofeet Women's Chelsea Slip-Ons:
- Anatomical Ortho-Step insole provides support and excellent shock absorption to help relieve heel pain and discomfort.
- Soft polyester fabric lining with extra foam padding protects the foot from irritation.
- Longer strap can replace the regular strap, allowing you to customize your fit.
- Lightweight, polyurethane cushioned outsole with Ergonomic-Stride design enhances stability and helps propel the foot forward.
- Added depth provides a comfortable fit and toe-wiggling freedom.
Other Important Information About Orthofeet Women's Chelsea Slip-Ons:
- Material Content: leather upper, polyester upper lining, EVA foam insole, polyurethane outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.