Orthofeet Women's Charlotte Slippers surround your feet in softness, cushioning and customized comfort—all with a lightweight feel!
Now you can get the therapeutic comfort features of Orthofeet in a slipper! Walking feels easier, thanks to a lightweight, shock-absorbing outsole with an Ergonomic Stride™ design that stabilizes and gently propels your foot into the next step. The contoured EVA insole adds extra cushioning and support, or you can remove it for 3/8" added depth to accommodate custom orthotics. The suede upper feels soft on your foot with cozy pile lining. Plus, it features a hook-and-loop instep strap that easily adjusts to “hug” the foot with a customized fit. Orthotic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Orthofeet Women's Charlotte Slippers:
- Lightweight Ergonomic Stride outsole softens your step and alleviates heel pain with cushioning and shock absorption, while helping propel the foot forward.
- Suede upper with soft, seamless pile lining and a wide hook-and-loop closure helps reduce pressure points on your foot.
- Removable, anatomically shaped insole provides extra support and cushioning, and it allows you to use custom orthotics.
Other Important Information About Orthofeet Women's Charlotte Slippers:
- Material Content: suede upper, pile upper lining, EVA foam insole, polyurethane outsole.
- Care: Lightly brush with a soft to medium brush.