Orthofeet Women's Bristol Mary Janes — two-way strap design offers ultimate comfort and adjustability!
Demanding feet will instantly appreciate this roomy Mary Jane. The innovative two-way strap system fastens on the inside or outside of the shoe, which is helpful for those with limited mobility. Adjusting the length of the strap is made easier for people with a high instep or swollen feet. The anatomical Bio-Fit™ insole offers unique customized support and relief for many foot problems. Plus, the insole is removable for 1/4" added depth. The rubber outsole with ergonomic stride design softens steps and helps propel your foot forward. Mesh sockliner and padding maximize comfort. Orthotic-Friendly.
Click here to view the Orthofeet Two-Way Strap System.
Click here to view the ultimate comfort technology.
Features & Benefits of Orthofeet Women's Bristol Mary Janes:
- Two-way strap system allows fastening on either side of the shoe for easy adjustability.
- Anatomic Bio-Fit orthotic insole with built-in arch support helps relieve heel pain, arch pain and forefoot discomfort.
- Extra width across the forefoot and toe box offers relief for bunions and toes.
- Fabric lining and padding with plush foam cushioning offer extra comfort and protection.
- Cushiony outsole with Ergonomic Stride™ design softens steps and helps propel the foot forward.
- Removable EVA insole provides 1/4" added depth, which allows for custom orthotics.
- Two removable inserts (1/16" and 1/8") allow you to customize the fit of the shoe.
Other Important Information About Orthofeet Women's Bristol Mary Janes:
- Material Content: suede and polyester mesh upper, polyester fabric upper lining, polyester mesh sockliner, EVA insole and midsole, plastic shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.