Maximize your comfort with a roomy fit and easy on / off in Orthofeet Women’s Astoria Slip-On Shoes
Here’s a grand opener from Orthofeet! Every detail of this casual slip-on—from a seamless lining to the ergonomic sole—supports and enhances foot comfort. The leather upper has a classic loafer look, enhanced with two hidden hook-and-loop closures that allow it to open wide for easy on / off. The triple-layer, removable EVA insole redistributes foot pressure, adds cushioning and delivers arch support. Plus, a separate insert can be removed for added depth. Ergonomic Stride™ technology in the lightweight, cushioned outsole helps propel your foot forward with each step, so walking feels easier. Orthotic Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Orthofeet Women’s Astoria Slip-On Shoes:
- Wide opening with twin hook-and-loop closures allows for easy on / off and adjustability.
- Anatomically shaped EVA insole provides cushioning and support, or it can be removed to accommodate custom orthotics.
- Foam-padded, seamless lining helps reduce rubbing and irritation, while easing pressure points on your foot.
- Ergonomic Stride outsole offers extra cushioning and helps propel the foot forward into the next step for an easier stride.
Other Important Information About Orthofeet Women’s Astoria Slip-On Shoes:
- Heel Height: 1 1/2".
- Material Content: leather upper, suede upper lining and sockliner, EVA insole, polyurethane outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.