Orthofeet Women’s Alexandria Slip-On Shoes maximize the comfort with a roomy design
Every detail of this sporty slip-on from Orthofeet—from a leather upper with seamless lining to the ergonomic sole—supports and enhances foot comfort. The triple-layer, removable EVA insole redistributes foot pressure, adds cushioning and delivers arch support. Plus, a separate insert can be removed for added depth. Ergonomic Stride™ technology in the lightweight, cushioned outsole helps propel your foot forward with each step, so walking feels easier. A Z-strap, hook-and-loop closure allows for simple adjustability, creating a customized fit. Orthotic and Diabetic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Orthofeet Women’s Alexandria Slip-On Shoes:
- Hook-and-loop Z strap over the instep allows you to adjust the fit.
- Anatomically shaped EVA insole provides cushioning and support, or it can be removed to accommodate custom orthotics.
- Foam-padded, seamless lining helps reduce rubbing and irritation, while easing pressure points on your foot.
- Ergonomic Stride outsole offers extra cushioning and helps propel the foot forward into the next step for an easier stride.
Other Important Information About Orthofeet Women’s Alexandria Slip-On Shoes:
- Heel Height: 1 1/2".
- Material Content: leather upper, fabric upper lining, suede sockliner, EVA insole, polyurethane outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.