Orthofeet Women's Acadia Slip-Ons surround your feet with cushiony softness and a comfortably roomy fit
Give sensitive feet just what they need with this casual slip-on, packed with advanced therapeutic comfort features. The removable Ortho-Step® insole absorbs shock and supports the arch while helping relieve heel pain and discomfort. The Ergonomic Stride™ outsole promotes a natural, easy stride. The leather upper is easy on / off with a hook-and-loop strap, and soft seamless lining helps prevent irritation. Designed with added depth and two removable spacers for a generous fit. Diabetic- and Orthotic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Orthofeet Women's Acadia Slip-Ons:
- Soft, seamless lining with foam padding protects the foot from irritation.
- Ortho-Step orthotic insole with anatomical arch support and a deep heel cup provides excellent support and shock absorption.
- Added-depth design and soft leather upper offer a roomy fit to help reduce pressure on your foot.
- Lightweight Ergonomic Stride outsole softens your steps while propelling the foot forward.
- Wide opening with hook-and-loop strap allows for easy on / off.
- Two sets of removable spacers (1/16" and 1/8" thick) let you adjust the fit inside the shoe.
Other Important Information About Orthofeet Women's Acadia Slip-Ons:
- Material Content: leather upper, fabric / foam upper lining polyurethane foam insole, polyurethane outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.