Orthofeet Women's 710 Lace-Up Shoes deliver a roomy fit with cushiony softness and a smooth, seamless feel
This nubuck lace-up is packed with therapeutic comfort features to soothe sensitive feet. The removable Ortho-Step® insole absorbs shock and supports the arch while helping relieve heel pain and discomfort. The Ergonomic Stride™ outsole promotes a natural, easy stride. Soft, seamless lining helps prevent irritation. Designed with added depth and two removable spacers for a generous fit. Diabetic- and Orthotic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Orthofeet Women's 710 Lace-Up Shoes:
- Soft, seamless lining with foam padding protects the foot from irritation.
- Ortho-Step orthotic insole with anatomical arch support and a deep heel cup provides excellent support and shock absorption.
- Added-depth design and soft nubuck upper offer a roomy fit to help reduce pressure on your foot.
- Lightweight Ergonomic Stride outsole softens your steps while propelling the foot forward.
- Two sets of removable spacers (1/16" and 1/8" thick) let you adjust the fit inside the shoe.
Other Important Information About Orthofeet Women's 710 Lace-Up Shoes:
- Material Content: nubuck leather upper, fabric / foam upper lining polyurethane foam insole, polyurethane outsole.
- Care: Lightly brush with a soft to medium brush.