Orthofeet Women’s Springfield Mary Janes know exactly how to treat feet with bunions — with a stretchable fit!
If you live with painful foot problems, such as bunions and hammertoes, and want relief and protection without sacrificing appearance, we heartily recommend this stretchable, added depth Mary Jane. The synthetic leather and spandex upper gives your foot plenty of room for comfort and makes the shoe washable, while the removable, anatomical insole cradles the foot for customized support and shock absorption. Seamless linings are packed with extra padding to help feet stay free of irritation. Adjust the fit with a hook-and-loop strap, plus it’s padded for pressure relief! Orthotic and Diabetic-Friendly.
Click here to view Orthofeet ultimate comfort technology.
Click here to view the BioFit insole multi-layer technology.
Click here to view the stretchable upper.
Features & Benefits of Orthofeet Women's Springfield Mary Janes:
- Anatomical insole provides support and shock absorption for relief from foot discomfort, arch pain and heel pain.
- Seamless lining with extra foam padding protects the foot against irritation.
- Extra foam padding on the strap enhances comfort and helps eliminate pressure points.
- Added-depth design provides a comfortable fit and freedom for toe movement.
- Lightweight cushioning outsole with Ergonomic-Stride design softens your step and helps propel the foot forward.
Other Important Information About Orthofeet Women's Springfield Mary Janes:
- Material Content: spandex and artificial leather upper, polyester upper lining and sockliner, EVA insole, polyurethane outsole.
- Care: Wash with soap and lukewarm water. Do not put in washing machine or dryer.