Give troubled feet the extra room they need in Orthofeet Men’s Ventura Walking Shoes
Keep pressure off bunions and sensitive feet in this walking shoe made with extra depth for a roomy fit. A soft leather upper with seamless lining helps reduce irritation. The Ergonomic Stride™ outsole cushions and propels your foot forward for a natural walk, while the Bio-Fit® insole adds support and shock absorption. Three hook-and-loop straps allow for easy on / off. Diabetic- and Orthotic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Orthofeet Men’s Ventura Walking Shoes:
- Soft, seamless lining with extra foam padding helps protect sensitive feet from irritation.
- Bio-Fit® orthotic insole supports your foot with anatomical arch support and a deep heel seat while providing shock absorption for relief from heel pain.
- Extra depth and soft leather upper offer a roomy fit and freedom for toes to move, helping relieve foot pressure.
- Lightweight, cushioning Ergonomic Stride outsole softens your steps while helping propel the foot forward.
- Two sets of removable spacers (1/16" and 1/8") allow you to adjust the fit inside the shoe.
Other Important Information About Orthofeet Men’s Ventura Walking Shoes:
- Material Content: leather upper, fabric upper lining, leather sockliner, EVA insole and midsole, PVC shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.