Orthofeet Men's Shreveport Hiking Shoes — an innovative tie-less system lets you adjust the fit without tying or untying laces!
This hiking shoe is designed with advanced technology to soothe and comfort sensitive feet. The Ergonomic Stride™ outsole cushions and propels your foot forward for a natural walk, while the Ortho-Step® insole adds support and shock absorption. Seamless lining and an extra roomy design help protect your foot from irritation and pressure. Plus, you don’t have to tie or untie laces—the leather upper features a tie-less lacing system with two hook-and-loop straps for easy adjustability! Diabetic- and Orthotic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Orthofeet Men's Shreveport Hiking Shoes:
- Lightweight, cushioning Ergonomic Stride outsole softens your steps while helping propel the foot forward.
- Two-way hook-and-loop strap system can be fastened on either side of the shoe and makes the fit easy to adjust without tying or untying laces.
- Soft, seamless lining with extra foam padding helps protect sensitive feet from irritation.
- Two sets of removable spacers (1/16" and 1/8") allow you to adjust the fit inside the shoe.
- Ortho-Step® orthotic insole supports your foot with anatomical arch support and a deep heel seat while providing shock absorption for relief from heel pain.
- Extra depth and soft leather upper offer a roomy fit and freedom for toes to move, helping relieve foot pressure.
Other Important Information About Orthofeet Men's Shreveport Hiking Shoes:
- Material Content: leather upper, fabric upper lining, leather sockliner, EVA insole and midsole, PVC shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.