Orthofeet Men's Palisades Walking Shoes soothe troubled feet with extra room and cushioned comfort from heel to toe
Lace up this walking shoe and keep pressure off bunions and sensitive feet with an extra depth design for a roomy fit. A soft leather upper with seamless lining helps reduce irritation. The Ergonomic Stride™ outsole cushions and propels your foot forward for a natural walk, while the Bio-Fit® insole adds support and shock absorption. Diabetic- and Orthotic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Orthofeet Men's Palisades Walking Shoes:
- Soft, seamless lining with extra foam padding helps protect sensitive feet from irritation.
- Bio-Fit® orthotic insole supports your foot with anatomical arch support and a deep heel seat while providing shock absorption for relief from heel pain.
- Extra depth and soft leather upper offer a roomy fit and freedom for toes to move, helping relieve foot pressure.
- Lightweight, cushioning Ergonomic Stride outsole softens your steps while helping propel the foot forward.
- Two sets of removable spacers (1/16" and 1/8") allow you to adjust the fit inside the shoe.
Other Important Information About Orthofeet Men's Palisades Walking Shoes:
- Material Content: leather upper, fabric upper lining, leather sockliner, EVA insole and midsole, PVC shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.