Walk more comfortably with cushioning, support and stability in Orthofeet Men's Mount Mitchell Boots
Everything about this casual leather ankle boot is designed with therapeutic comfort in mind! The lightweight, shock-absorbing outsole is made with an Ergonomic Stride™ design that gently propels your foot into the next step so walking feels easier. The cushioned EVA insole supports your foot while allowing it to move naturally, or you can remove it for 3/8" added depth to Elastic lacing stretches for a comfortable fit, while a hook-and-loop ankle strap offers extra adjustability. Diabetic- and Orthotic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Orthofeet Men's Mount Mitchell Boots:
- Lightweight Ergonomic Stride outsole softens your step and alleviates heel pain with cushioning and shock absorption, while helping propel the foot forward.
- Elasticized lacing and hook-and-loop strap offer easy adjustability.
- Foam-padded, seamless lining helps prevent rubbing and irritation while reducing pressure points on your foot.
- Removable, anatomically shaped insole provides extra support and cushioning, and it allows you to use custom orthotics.
Other Important Information About Orthofeet Men's Mount Mitchell Boots:
- Material Content: leather upper, fabric upper lining, EVA insole, polyurethane outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.