Orthofeet Men's Monterey Bay Walking Shoes — a revolutionary lacing system eliminates the need to bend down and tie your shoes!
This athletic walking shoe is designed with an innovative tie-less lacing system. Laces are integrated with a hook-and-loop strap, offering an easy way to fasten and unfasten your shoe, while providing uniform tension along the instep. The Ortho-Step® insole, excellent cushioning and added depth work together to help relieve heel pain, arch pain and forefoot discomfort. As a result, you get unsurpassed comfort, even for those with diabetes, arthritis or sensitive feet! Approved by Medicare to meet the requirements of the Diabetic Shoe Bill.
Click here to view Orthofeet ultimate comfort technology.
Click here to view the Ortho-Step® multi layer technology.
Click here to view the Revolutionary Orthofeet Tie-Less Lacing System.
Features & Benefits of Orthofeet Men's Monterey Bay Walking Shoes:
- Anatomical Ortho-Step insole provides support and excellent shock absorption to help relieve heel pain and discomfort.
- Tie-less lacing system adjusts the laces with a hook-and-loop strap, so you don’t have to worry about tying your shoes.
- Soft polyester fabric lining with extra foam padding protects the foot from irritation.
- Longer strap can replace the regular strap, allowing you to customize your fit.
- Added depth provides a comfortable fit and toe-wiggling freedom.
- Lightweight, polyurethane cushioned outsole with Ergonomic-Stride design enhances stability and helps propel the foot forward.
Other Important Information About Orthofeet Men's Monterey Bay Walking Shoes:
- Material Content: mesh upper, polyester upper lining, EVA foam insole and midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.