Enjoy a roomy, comfortable fit in Orthofeet Men's Melbourne Fisherman Sandals
Sensitive feet get a fantastic fit with added depth
Orthofeet offers relief for those with diabetes, plantar fasciitis, heel spurs or Morton's neuroma with its "perfect fit" design that features extra width across the midfoot, an oblique toe box and added depth for swelling, hammertoes, bunions or corns. The removable Ortho-Step self-molding, shock-absorbing, high-density polyurethane insole provides support.
Click here to view the three removable insoles to customize your fit.
Click here to view Orthofeet ultimate comfort technology.
Click here to view the Ortho-Step® multi layer technology.
Features & Benefits of Orthofeet Men's Melbourne Fisherman Sandals:
- Extra width and depth gives your foot plenty of room to relax.
- This sandal includes a 3-layer, leather-covered, removable insole and two extra full-length inserts (2mm and 3mm) to customize your fit.
- A stretchable center element in the upper improves fit and enhances comfort.
- Foam-padded, seamless fabric lining prevents irritation.
Other Important Information About Orthofeet Men's Melbourne Fisherman Sandals:
- Material Content: Leather upper, Nylon and polyester upper lining, Polyurethane, leather and EVA insole, Polyurethane midsole and outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.