Orthofeet Men’s Logan Lace-Up Shoes open wide for an easy, personalized fit!
The more lacing, the better the fit, and this athletic shoe from Orthofeet makes it easy to adjust the wide opening to conform to your foot. A removable insole redistributes pressure, provides cushioning and supports the arch. An additional insert can be removed for added room. The pebble-grain leather upper is lined with smooth, seamless fabric and extra foam padding, so it feels soft against your foot. Plus, you can count on shock absorption and stability, thanks to the Ergonomic Stride™ rubber outsole. Orthotic and Diabetic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Orthofeet Men’s Logan Lace-Up Shoes:
- Wide opening with lace closure allows for easy on / off and adjusts for a customized fit.
- Two removable insoles accommodate custom orthotics.
- Anatomically shaped insole offers plenty of support and cushioning.
- Second insole can be removed for added depth.
- Ergonomic Stride outsole absorbs shock and is designed to help propel your foot forward for an easy walk.
- Wider base adds stability to help reduce pronation (foot rolling inward) and supination (foot rolling outward).
- Seamless, foam-padded fabric lining helps prevent rubbing, irritation and pressure points on your foot.
Other Important Information About Orthofeet Men’s Logan Lace-Up Shoes:
- Material Content: leather upper, polyester fabric upper lining and sockliner, EVA insole and midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.