Orthofeet Men's Lincoln Center Hook-and-Loop Shoes surround your feet in comfort with softly padded, seam-free lining
This leather shoe is easy on / off, thanks to the hook-and-loop closure. Once you slip it on, the foam-padded, seam-free lining feels so soft on your foot. The Ortho-Step® orthotic insole, designed with anatomical arch support, helps relieve heel pain, offering soothing comfort with every step.
Click here to view the three removable insoles to customize your fit.
Click here to view Orthofeet ultimate comfort technology.
Click here to view the Ortho-Step® multi layer technology.
Features & Benefits of Orthofeet Men's Lincoln Center Hook-and-Loop Shoes:
- Seam-free fabric lining, padded with extra foam, offers a comfortable fit and protection against irritation.
- Ortho-Step orthotic insole, with anatomical arch support and deep heel cup, supports the foot and absorbs shock to help relieve heel pain.
- Extra-depth design offers a roomy fit, allowing toes to move freely.
- Lightweight, cushioning sole with Ergonomic Stride™ design softens your steps and helps propel the foot forward.
- Two sets of removable insoles offer extra adjustability for a customized fit.
Other Important Information About Orthofeet Men's Lincoln Center Hook-and-Loop Shoes:
- Material Content: leather upper, polyester mesh upper lining, leather sockliner, EVA foam insole, PVC shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.