Alleviate pressure on sensitive areas of the foot with Orthofeet Men's Avery Island Oxfords
Customize your fit with two additional full-length inserts
Orthofeet offers relief for plantar fasciitis, heel spurs, Morton's neuroma,
or those with diabetes through its perfect fit design that features extra width across the midfoot, toe box and added depth construction.
Click here to view the three removable insoles to customize your fit.
Click here to view Orthofeet ultimate comfort technology.
Click here to view the Ortho-Step® multi layer technology.
Features & Benefits of Orthofeet Men's Avery Island Oxfords:
- Removable Ortho-Step® self-molding, high-density polyurethane insole provides support and absorbs jarring foot shock.
- Seamless fabric lining prevents rubbing, friction and potential irritation.
- Lightweight, polyurethane outsole is durable and absorbs shock.
- Fully flexible, non-binding padded collar protects sensitive
areas of foot.
- Convenient tie closure assures a comfortable fit.
Other Important Information about Orthofeet Men's Avery Island Oxfords:
- Material Content: Leather upper, Polyester lining, Polyurethane outsole.
- Care: Buff with leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with dry cloth.
- Two additional full-length inserts (2 mm and 3 mm) can be used with or without your Ortho-Step® insole.