End your shoe-tieing struggle with Orthofeet Men’s 415 Tie-Less Shoes — lace once and you’re done!
Now those with arthritis and other physically limiting conditions no longer have to endure the difficulty of bending over and lacing their walking shoes. This leather oxford features laces that are actually integrated with a hook-and-loop strap, offering an easy, tie-less way to fasten and unfasten your shoe, while providing uniform tension along the instep. You can experience unsurpassed comfort, even if you have diabetes, arthritis or sensitive feet. The Ortho-Step® insole, combined with cushioning and added depth, helps relieve heel and arch pain, as well as forefoot discomfort.
Click here to view Orthofeet ultimate comfort technology.
Click here to view the Ortho-Step® multi layer technology.
Click here to view Orthofeet’s Tie Less lacing system.
Features & Benefits of Orthofeet Men’s 415 Tie-Less Shoes:
- Revolutionary closure system incorporates a hook-and-loop strap with the laces for easy adjustability.
- Wide opening allows for easy on / off.
- Two removable spacers, 2mm and 3mm, allow you to adjust the fit.
- Removable orthotic insole cushions and supports to relieve heel and arch pain and forefoot discomfort.
- Foam-padded upper with extra foam padding in the tongue and collar helps minimize foot irritation.
- Extra depth (3/8") offers a roomy fit.
Other Important Information About Orthofeet Men’s 415 Tie-Less Shoes:
- Material Content: leather upper, polyester mesh upper lining, leather sockliner, multi-layer self-molding foam insole, lightweight EVA midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.