Innovative orthotic support contributes to ultimate comfort in Orthofeet Men’s 440 Joseph Oxfords
Extraordinary shoes are built from the inside out to provide unique wearing experience
Demanding feet get unsurpassed a comfort and an ultimate fit in this handsome oxford for men. Unique padded, seam-free lining and other therapeutic detailing provide a superior fit for feet requiring special care.
Click here to view Orthofeet ultimate comfort technology.
Click here to view the Ortho-Step® multi layer technology.
Features & Benefits of Orthofeet Men’s 440 Joseph Oxfords:
- Soft full-grain leather upper provides comfortable, non-binding fit.
- Seam-free design with soft, breathable fabric padded with foam protects against irritation and eliminates pressure points.
- Anatomical last, with 5/16" added depth and extra width across the midfoot and toe box, ensures relaxed fit and freedom for toe movement. Offer ample space for thickness and orthotics.
- Cushiony, lightweight sole (made of EVA midsole and rubber outsole) enhances stability and assists the body to propel.
- Ortho-Step® multi-layer insole cradles the foot, providing customized support along with unsurpassed shock absorption.
- Two sets of full-length removable spaces (2 mm and 3 mm thick) allow the adjustment of space inside the shoe for a perfect fit.
Other Important Information About Orthofeet Men’s 440 Joseph Oxfords:
- Material Content: nubuck upper, polyester sockliner, EVA insole and midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Lightly brush with a soft to medium brush.