Orthofeet Men's Jackson Square Oxford Shoes — the lace-up look without the hassle of tying and untying laces!
This leather oxford shoe gives you the look of a lace-up but is easy on / off with hook-and-loop straps, making it a great choice for those with arthritis! The Ergonomic Stride™ outsole cushions and propels your foot forward for a natural walk, while the Ortho-Step® insole adds support and shock absorption. Seamless lining and an extra roomy design surround your foot with soothing comfort. Diabetic- and Orthotic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Orthofeet Men's Jackson Square Oxford Shoes:
- Lightweight, cushioning Ergonomic Stride outsole softens your steps while helping propel the foot forward.
- Two-way hook-and-loop strap system can be fastened on either side of the shoe and makes the fit easy to adjust without tying or untying laces.
- Soft, seamless lining with extra foam padding helps protect sensitive feet from irritation.
- Two sets of removable spacers (1/16" and 1/8") allow you to adjust the fit inside the shoe.
- Ortho-Step® orthotic insole supports your foot with anatomical arch support and a deep heel seat while providing shock absorption for relief from heel pain.
- Extra depth and soft leather upper offer a roomy fit and freedom for toes to move, helping relieve foot pressure.
Other Important Information About Orthofeet Men's Jackson Square Oxford Shoes:
- Material Content: leather upper, fabric upper lining, leather sockliner, EVA insole and midsole, PVC shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.