Orthofeet BioSoft Men’s / Women’s Diabetic Extra Roomy Socks are made with a loose knit design and super stretch for a generous fit
If you have sensitive feet and are looking for plenty of comfort and protection from irritation, these diabetic socks are a great choice. The stretchy, loose knit design won’t constrict your legs, offering an extra roomy fit, while the terry-bamboo fiber blend sole and DryPlex™ moisture-wicking technology work together to create a dry, healthy foot environment. Seam-free, inverse toe closure feels smooth against your toes, and soft terry padding cushions your steps.
Features & Benefits of Orthofeet BioSoft Men’s / Women’s Diabetic Extra Roomy Socks:
- Extra roomy, non-constricting fit enhances comfort and won’t restrict circulation.
- Wide, ultra loose top stretches to accommodate most foot shapes and sizes.
- Smooth inverse toe closure creates a seam-free interior, offering protection against irritation.
- Naturally antibacterial bamboo fibers prevent the spread of bacteria, helping eliminate odor.
- Soft terry padding alleviates pressure, offering excellent cushioning and comfort.
- Extremely soft interior helps minimize friction that can cause blisters.
Other Important Information About Orthofeet BioSoft Men’s / Women’s Diabetic Extra Roomy Socks:
- Yarn Content: 35% polyester, 30% bamboo, 25% cotton, 10% spandex.
- Care: Machine wash. Tumble dry. Do not bleach.