Walk with irritation-free, cushioned comfort in Orthofeet BioSoft Men’s / Women’s Diabetic Padded Sole Bamboo Socks
Protect sensitive feet from irritation and get extra comfort with these diabetic socks. Seam-free, inverse toe closure feels smooth against your toes, and soft terry padding cushions your steps. The loose knit design won’t constrict your legs, offering a comfortable fit, while the terry-bamboo fiber blend sole and DryPlex™ moisture-wicking technology work together to create a dry, healthy foot environment.
Features & Benefits of Orthofeet BioSoft Men’s / Women’s Diabetic Padded Sole Bamboo Socks:
- Loose, non-constricting fit enhances comfort and won’t restrict circulation.
- Smooth inverse toe closure creates a seam-free interior, offering protection against irritation.
- Naturally antibacterial bamboo fibers prevent the spread of bacteria, helping eliminate odor.
- Soft terry padding in foot area alleviates pressure, offering excellent cushioning and comfort.
- Extremely soft interior helps minimize friction that can cause blisters.
Other Important Information About Orthofeet BioSoft Men’s / Women’s Diabetic Padded Sole Bamboo Socks:
- Yarn Content: 35% polyester, 30% bamboo, 25% cotton, 10% spandex.
- Care: Machine wash. Tumble dry. Do not bleach.