Count on podiatrist-designed Orthaheel Women’s Zoe Slip-On Shoes to help relieve heel pain
Just like the tires on a car, improper alignment of feet can cause wear and tear to other parts of the body... such as the knees, hips and lower back. Leading Australian podiatrist Phillip Vasyli invented Orthaheel to help provide heel pain relief while improving your body alignment, posture and walking gait. The ingenuity of this casual style is in the Tri-Planar Motion Control system. It features a removable orthotic insole, which helps reclaim your foot’s natural alignment with contoured arch support and a deep heel cup, allowing your feet, ankles and legs to function properly. The synthetic upper with slip-on styling features soft-to-the-skin microfiber lining and double elastic inserts that stretch for an easy fit. Awarded the Seal of Acceptance by the American Podiatric Medical Association, which recognizes products that are beneficial to foot health.
Features & Benefits of Orthaheel Women’s Zoe Slip-On Shoes:
- Podiatrist-designed, removable orthotic insole with a deep heel cup and raised arch support helps realign your foot and ankle to a natural position.
- Double elastic inserts stretch for a customized fit.
- Durable, textured rubber outsole helps keep you confident on your feet with sure-footed traction.
- EVA midsole provides lightweight cushioning to soften your steps.
Other Important Information About Orthaheel Women’s Zoe Slip-On Shoes:
- Material Content: synthetic leather upper, microfiber upper lining and sockliner, EVA insole and midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.