Built-in orthotic support with every step... that’s Orthaheel Women's Yasmin Strappy Sandals
Leading Australian podiatrist Phillip Vasyli invented Orthaheel to provide heel pain relief while improving your body alignment, posture and walking gait. Just like the tires on a car, improper alignment of feet can cause wear and tear to other parts of the body… like the knees, hips and lower back. The ingenuity in this strappy sandal is in the Tri-Planar Motion Control System footbed with contoured arch support and a deep heel cup, which help reclaim your foot’s natural alignment, enabling feet, ankles and legs to function effectively as intended. The synthetic upper makes it easy to be comfortable and is tastefully bejeweled with faux gems. Four hook-and-loop straps provide adjustability.
Features & Benefits of Orthaheel Women's Yasmin Strappy Sandals:
- Built-in orthotic footbed helps realign your foot and ankle to a natural position.
- Soft synthetic upper offers a comfortable fit.
- Durable, textured rubber outsole provides great traction to keep you steadier on your feet.
- Deep heel cup helps stabilize the heel.
- EVA midsole adds cushioning and support with a lightweight feel.
Other Important Information About Orthaheel Women's Yasmin Strappy Sandals:
- Material Content: polyurethane upper and upper lining, EVA footbed and midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.