Count on Orthaheel Women’s Stacey Ankle Boots for built-in orthotic support with every step
Leading Australian podiatrist Phillip Vasyli invented Orthaheel to provide heel pain relief while improving your body alignment, posture and walking gait. Just like the tires on a car, improper alignment of feet can cause wear and tear to other parts of the body... like the knees, hips and lower back. The ingenuity is in the Tri-Planar Motion Control System removable insole with a contoured arch support and deep heel cup, which help reclaim your foot’s natural alignment, enabling feet, ankles and legs to function effectively as intended. This casual ankle boot is topped with a soft man-made upper, which features a decorative zipper on the outside for an element of style, as well as a functional inside zipper for easy on / off. Complete with a well-cushioned EVA midsole and textured, traction rubber outsole. Orthotic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Orthaheel Women’s Stacey Ankle Boots:
- Removable orthotic insole helps realign your foot and ankle to a natural position.
- Man-made upper feels soft and comfortable.
- Durable, textured rubber outsole provides great traction to help keep you confident on your feet.
- Deep heel cup helps stabilize the heel.
- Lightweight EVA midsole cushions and supports your stride.
Other Important Information About Orthaheel Women’s Stacey Ankle Boots:
- Shaft Height: 5".
- Material Content: polyurethane upper, EVA insole and midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.