Relieve excess pronation as you walk with Orthaheel Women's Solana Sandals!
This strappy sandal works with your steps to help realign your foot to its natural position. The magic is in the built-in orthotic footbed, which encourages better body posture and relieves the symptoms of plantar fasciitis and excess pronation. Hard surfaces force our feet to roll over and flatten our arches, so this shoe was designed to mimic walking on soft, natural surfaces. Faux cork footbed and polyurethane upper. Two adjustable buckles offer a customized fit, while the sliding toe-post construction looks and feels great.
Click here to view the benefits of Orthaheel motion control technology.
Features & Benefits of Orthaheel Women's Solana Sandals:
- Orthotic footbed realigns your foot and ankle to its natural position, relieving foot and lower body pain.
- Long-wearing rubber outsole grips to the ground for a stable walk.
- Faux cork-covered, lightweight EVA midsole cushions and absorbs shock, reducing stress on your foot.
Other Important Information About Orthaheel Women's Solana Sandals:
- Material Content: smooth polyurethane upper, padded neoprene upper lining, faux cork sockliner, EVA insole and midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe with a damp cloth. Air dry.