Align your feet to help relieve heel pain with podiatrist-designed Orthaheel Women’s Sasha II Clogs
Just like the tires on a car, improper alignment of feet can cause wear and tear to other parts of the body... such as the knees, hips and lower back. That’s why leading Australian podiatrist Phillip Vasyli invented Orthaheel—to help provide heel pain relief while improving your body alignment, posture and walking gait. The ingenuity of this casual clog is in the Tri-Planar Motion Control system. It features a built-in orthotic footbed, which helps reclaim your foot’s natural alignment with contoured arch support and a deep heel cup, allowing your feet, ankles and legs to function properly. The synthetic upper has Mary Jane styling with stretchy, elasticized straps over the instep.
Features & Benefits of Orthaheel Women’s Sasha II Clogs:
- Podiatrist-designed, built-in orthotic footbed with a deep heel cup and raised arch support helps realign your foot and ankle to a natural position.
- Triple elastic straps over the instep stretch for a customized fit.
- Durable, textured rubber outsole helps keep you confident on your feet with sure-footed traction.
- EVA midsole provides lightweight cushioning to soften your steps.
Other Important Information About Orthaheel Women’s Sasha II Clogs:
- Material Content: synthetic nubuck upper, microfiber upper lining and sockliner, EVA footbed and midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.