Orthaheel Women’s Rachel Slingback Shoes give you built-in orthotic support with every step
Leading Australian podiatrist Phillip Vasyli invented Orthaheel to provide heel pain relief while improving your body alignment, posture and walking gait. Just like the tires on a car, improper alignment of feet can cause wear and tear to other parts of the body... like the knees, hips and lower back. The ingenuity is in the Tri-Planar Motion Control System footbed with contoured arch support and a deep heel cup, which help reclaim your foot’s natural alignment, enabling feet, ankles and legs to function effectively as intended. This slingback shoe, in faux suede or faux smooth leather, has plenty of room and an adjustable hook-and-loop backstrap that offers a comfortable fit. The softly padded jersey lining feels good against bare skin.
Features & Benefits of Orthaheel Women’s Rachel Slingback Shoes:
- Built-in orthotic footbed helps realign your foot and ankle to a natural position.
- Man-made upper feels soft and comfortable.
- Durable, textured rubber outsole provides great traction to help keep you steady.
- Deep heel cup helps stabilize the heel.
- Lightweight EVA midsole cushions and supports your stride.
Other Important Information About Orthaheel Women’s Rachel Slingback Shoes:
- Material Content: polyurethane upper and upper lining, EVA footbed and midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.