Orthaheel Women’s Porto III Slide Sandals deliver the podiatrist-designed support you want with easy adjustability
This easy, slip-on slide offers plenty of adjustability with three hook-and-loop closures. The polyurethane upper has croco print and metallic embellishments for a sophisticated look. Plus, this sandal feels as good as it looks. Leading Australian podiatrist Phillip Vasyli invented Orthaheel to help provide heel pain relief while improving your body alignment, posture and walking gait. Just like the tires on a car, improper alignment of feet can cause wear and tear to other parts of the body… such as the knees, hips and lower back. The ingenuity is in the Tri-Planar Motion Control System footbed with contoured arch support and a deep heel cup, which help reclaim your foot’s natural alignment and allow feet, ankles and legs to function properly. Awarded the Seal of Acceptance by the American Podiatric Medical Association.
Features & Benefits of Orthaheel Women’s Porto III Slide Sandals:
- Built-in orthotic footbed helps realign your foot and ankle to a natural position.
- Polyurethane upper with polyurethane lining feels soft and comfortable.
- Durable, textured rubber outsole helps keep you confident on your feet with sure-footed traction.
- Deep heel cup and arch support help to keep your foot properly positioned.
- Lightweight EVA midsole cushions and absorbs shock.
- Three hook-and-loop straps allow you to adjust the fit.
Other Important Information About Orthaheel Women’s Porto III Slide Sandals:
- Material Content: polyurethane upper and upper lining, EVA footbed and midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.