Built-in orthotic support with every step… that’s Orthaheel Women’s Porto II Slide Sandals
Leading Australian podiatrist Phillip Vasyli invented Orthaheel to provide heel pain relief while improving your body alignment, posture and walking gait. Just like the tires on a car, improper alignment of feet can cause wear and tear to other parts of the body... like the knees, hips and lower back. The ingenuity of this slide is in the Tri-Planar Motion Control System footbed with contoured arch support and a deep heel cup, which help reclaim your foot’s natural alignment, enabling feet, ankles and legs to function effectively as intended. The manmade, strappy, croc-embossed upper, accented with faux gemstones for added sparkle, adjusts effortlessly with three hook- and-loop closures.
Features & Benefits of Orthaheel Women’s Porto II Slide Sandals:
- Built-in orthotic footbed helps realign your foot and ankle to a natural position.
- Soft manmade upper offers a comfortable fit.
- Durable, textured rubber outsole provides great traction to keep you steadier on your feet.
- Deep heel cup helps stabilize the heel.
- EVA midsole adds cushioning and support with a lightweight feel.
Other Important Information About Orthaheel Women’s Porto II Slide Sandals:
- Material Content: polyurethane upper and upper lining, EVA sockliner, footbed and midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.