Orthaheel Women’s Penny Thong Sandals are podiatrist-designed to help relieve heel pain!
Leading Australian podiatrist Philip Vasyli invented Orthaheel to provide heel pain relief while improving your body alignment, posture and walking gait. Just like the tires on a car, improper alignment of feet can cause wear and tear to other parts of the body… like the knees, hips and lower back. The ingenuity in this thong sandal is the Tri-Planar Motion Control System footbed with contoured arch support and a deep heel cup, which help reclaim your foot’s natural alignment, enabling feet, ankles and legs to function effectively as intended. Overlapping, asymmetrical polyurethane straps and toe post are softly padded to help reduce irritation, and hidden elastic stretch on the straps allows for easy on / off. Textured rubber outsole offers improved traction.
Features & Benefits of Orthaheel Women’s Penny Thong Sandals:
- Built-in biomechanical footbed helps realign your foot and ankle to a natural position.
- Soft polyurethane upper feels comfortable against the skin.
- Textured rubber outsole helps keep you steady as you walk.
- Deep heel cup helps stabilize the heel.
- Lightweight EVA midsole cushions and absorbs shock, reducing foot stress.
Other Important Information About Orthaheel Women’s Penny Thong Sandals:
- Material Content: polyurethane upper and upper lining, microfiber sockliner, EVA insole and midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.