At last… podiatrist-designed Orthaheel Women’s Orthotic Slippers to help relieve foot and lower body pain!
Just like the tires on a car, improper alignment of feet can cause wear and tear to other parts of the body… like the knees, hips and lower back, and can also lead to plantar fasciitis, forefoot pain, corns and bunions. Orthaheel is a unique, patented orthotic footbed, invented by leading Australian podiatrist Dr. Phillip Vasyli to realign your feet to their natural position and improve body posture. The ingenuity is in the motion controlling footbed with contoured arch support and a deep heel cup. Complete with a shock-absorbing EVA midsole and flexible EVA outsole. The terry upper adjusts with a hook-and-loop closure.
Click here to view the benefits of Orthaheel motion control technology.
Click here to view the Orthaheel Orthotic Footbed.
Features & Benefits of Orthaheel Women’s Orthotic Slippers:
- Orthotic footbed realigns your foot and ankle to a natural position.
- EVA midsole absorbs shock, reducing impact on your feet.
- Flexible EVA outsole provides extra grip, keeping you steady as you walk.
- Hook-and-loop closure offers easy adjustability.
Other Important Information About Orthaheel Women’s Orthotic Slippers:
- Material Content: terry upper, upper lining and sockliner, EVA insole, midsole and outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.