Show off your feminine flair, while aligning your feet in podiatrist-designed Orthaheel Women’s Noosa Mary Jane Clog Shoes
Just like the tires on a car, improper alignment of feet can cause wear and tear to other parts of the body... such as the knees, hips and lower back. That’s why leading Australian podiatrist Phillip Vasyli invented Orthaheel—to help provide heel pain relief while improving your body alignment, posture and walking gait. The ingenuity of this casual, Mary Jane-inspired clog is in the Tri-Planar Motion Control system. It features a built-in orthotic footbed, which helps reclaim your foot’s natural alignment with contoured arch support and a deep heel cup, allowing your feet and legs to function properly. A flower applique and cut-out accents atop the man-made upper create a sweet, feminine design, while the hook-and-loop instep strap provides easy adjustability.
Features & Benefits of Orthaheel Women’s Noosa Mary Jane Clog Shoes:
- Podiatrist-designed, built-in orthotic footbed helps realign your foot to a natural position.
- Deep heel cup and raised arch support help hold your foot in the correct position on the footbed.
- Durable, textured rubber outsole helps keep you confident on your feet with sure-footed traction.
- EVA midsole provides lightweight cushioning to soften your steps.
- Soft, man-made upper with clog styling allows for easy on / off.
Other Important Information About Orthaheel Women’s Noosa Mary Jane Clog Shoes:
- Material Content: man-made upper, EVA footbed and midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.