Orthaheel Women’s Nell Tall Boots deliver built-in orthotic support with every step
Leading Australian podiatrist Phillip Vasyli invented Orthaheel to provide heel pain relief while improving your body alignment, posture and walking gait. Just like the tires on a car, improper alignment of feet can cause wear and tear to other parts of the body... like the knees, hips and lower back. The ingenuity in this casual boot is in the Tri-Planar Motion Control System removable insole with a contoured arch support and deep heel cup, which help reclaim your foot’s natural alignment, enabling feet, ankles and legs to function effectively as intended. An inside zipper on the soft man-made upper ensures easy on / off. Complete with a well-cushioned EVA midsole and textured, traction rubber outsole. Orthotic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Orthaheel Women’s Nell Tall Boots:
- Removable orthotic insole helps realign your foot and ankle to a natural position.
- Man-made upper feels soft and comfortable.
- Durable, textured rubber outsole provides great traction to help keep you confident on your feet.
- Deep heel cup helps stabilize the heel.
- Lightweight EVA midsole cushions and supports your stride.
Other Important Information About Orthaheel Women’s Nell Tall Boots:
- Shaft Height: 8".
- Material Content: polyurethane upper and upper lining, EVA insole and midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.