Orthaheel Women’s Mae Loafers are podiatrist designed to help relieve heel pain
Just like the tires on a car, improper alignment of feet can cause wear and tear to other parts of the body... such as the knees, hips and lower back. Leading Australian podiatrist Phillip Vasyli invented Orthaheel to help provide heel pain relief while improving your body alignment, posture and walking gait. The ingenuity of this casual loafer is in the Tri-Planar Motion Control system. It features a removable orthotic insole, which helps reclaim your foot’s natural alignment with contoured arch support and a deep heel cup, allowing your feet, ankles and legs to function properly. A delicate bow accents the classic loafer style of the synthetic upper. Orthotic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Orthaheel Women’s Mae Loafers:
- Podiatrist-designed, removable orthotic insole with a deep heel cup and raised arch support helps realign your foot and ankle to a natural position.
- Durable, textured rubber outsole helps keep you confident on your feet with sure-footed traction.
- EVA midsole provides lightweight cushioning to soften your steps.
Other Important Information About Orthaheel Women’s Mae Loafers:
- Material Content: synthetic leather upper, microfiber upper lining and sockliner, EVA insole and midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.