Feel heel pain relief with orthotic support in Orthaheel Women’s Maddie Loafers
Leading Australian podiatrist Phillip Vasyli invented Orthaheel to relieve heel pain as you walk in this classic slip-on loafer, while improving your body alignment, posture and walking gait. Just like tires on a car, if your feet aren’t aligned it can cause wear and tear to other parts of the body like your knees and hips. The Tri-Planar Motion Control System insole helps you reclaim your foot’s natural alignment so your feet, ankles and legs can function properly. EcoFresh® antimicrobial treatment on the insole helps reduce odor to keep feet fresh. Dual elastic inserts on the man-made upper stretch for a comfortable fit.
Features & Benefits of Orthaheel Women’s Maddie Loafers:
- Removable orthotic insole helps realign your foot and ankle to a natural position.
- Soft man-made upper offers a comfortable fit.
- Durable, textured rubber outsole provides great traction to keep you confident on your feet.
- Deep heel cup helps stabilize the heel.
- EVA midsole adds cushioning and support with a lightweight feel.
Other Important Information About Orthaheel Women’s Maddie Loafers:
- Material Content: man-made upper, EVA insole and midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.