Orthaheel Women’s Louisa Strappy Sandals help align your body with built-in orthotic support
Leading Australian podiatrist Phillip Vasyli invented Orthaheel to provide heel pain relief while improving your body alignment, posture and walking gait. Just like the tires on a car, improper alignment of feet can cause wear and tear to other parts of the body… like the knees, hips and lower back. The ingenuity in this casual slide is in the Tri-Planar Motion Control System footbed with contoured arch support and a deep heel cup, which help reclaim your foot’s natural alignment, enabling feet, ankles and legs to function effectively as intended. The leather or nubuck upper, accented with intricate metal ornaments along the center strap, offers plenty of adjustability with two hook-and-loop straps over the foot as well as an adjustable buckle backstrap.
Features & Benefits of Orthaheel Women’s Louisa Strappy Sandals:
- Built-in orthotic footbed helps realign your foot and ankle to a natural position.
- Leather-lined leather or nubuck upper feels soft and comfortable.
- Durable, textured rubber outsole provides great traction to help keep you steady.
- Deep heel cup helps stabilize the heel.
- Cork / rubber midsole adds lightweight cushioning and support.
Other Important Information About Orthaheel Women’s Louisa Strappy Sandals:
- Material Content: leather or nubuck leather upper, upper lining and sockliner, cork / rubber midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Leather: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth. Nubuck: Lightly brush with a soft to medium brush.