Orthaheel Women’s Lola Thong Sandals help align your body with built-in orthotic support
Just like the tires on a car, improper alignment of feet can cause wear and tear to other parts of the body… like the knees, hips and lower back. Invented by leading Australian podiatrist Phillip Vasyli, Orthaheel provides heel pain relief while improving your body alignment, posture and walking gait. The ingenuity in this casual thong sandal is in the Tri-Planar Motion Control System footbed with contoured arch support and a deep heel cup, which help reclaim your foot’s natural alignment, enabling feet, ankles and legs to function effectively as intended. The soft man-made upper is embellished with a combination of silvertone and goldtone metal rings for a sophisticated touch. Even the footbed looks great with a faux wood finish.
Features & Benefits of Orthaheel Women’s Lola Thong Sandals:
- Built-in orthotic footbed helps realign your foot and ankle to a natural position.
- Man-made upper feels soft and comfortable.
- Durable, textured rubber outsole provides great traction to help keep you steady.
- Deep heel cup helps stabilize the heel.
- Lightweight EVA midsole cushions and supports your stride.
Other Important Information About Orthaheel Women’s Lola Thong Sandals:
- Material Content: polyurethane upper and upper lining, EVA sockliner, footbed and midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.