Walk with podiatrist-designed support that helps relieve heel pain in Orthaheel Women’s Layla II Slide Sandals
Get the support you expect from Orthaheel in a casual, yet sleek slide. Leading Australian podiatrist Phillip Vasyli invented Orthaheel to help provide heel pain relief while improving your body alignment, posture and walking gait. Just like the tires on a car, improper alignment of feet can cause wear and tear to other parts of the body… such as the knees, hips and lower back. The ingenuity is in the Tri-Planar Motion Control System footbed with contoured arch support and a deep heel cup, which help reclaim your foot’s natural alignment and allow feet, ankles and legs to function properly. The smooth polyurethane upper is accented with a teardrop-shaped metal ornament, giving the sandal some modern flair, and it has two adjustable hook-and-loop straps for a customized fit.
Features & Benefits of Orthaheel Women’s Layla II Slide Sandals:
- Built-in orthotic footbed helps realign your foot and ankle to a natural position.
- Polyurethane upper with polyurethane lining feels soft and comfortable.
- Durable, textured rubber outsole helps keep you confident on your feet with sure-footed traction.
- Deep heel cup and arch support help to keep your foot properly positioned.
- Lightweight EVA midsole cushions and absorbs shock.
- Two hook-and-loop straps allow you to adjust fit.
Other Important Information About Orthaheel Women’s Layla II Slide Sandals:
- Material Content: polyurethane upper and upper lining, EVA footbed and midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.