Help relieve your heel pain with podiatrist-designed Orthaheel Women’s Kerstin Clogs
Just like the tires on a car, improper alignment of feet can cause wear and tear to other parts of the body... such as the knees, hips and lower back. That’s why leading Australian podiatrist Phillip Vasyli invented Orthaheel. This casual clog helps provide heel pain relief while improving your body alignment, posture and walking gait. The ingenuity is in the Tri-Planar Motion Control system. It features a built-in orthotic footbed, which helps reclaim your foot’s natural alignment with contoured arch support and a deep heel cup, allowing your feet, ankles and legs to function properly. The synthetic upper combines a slingback strap with hook-and-loop adjustability. Woven metallic detailing across the instep adds a touch of shine.
Features & Benefits of Orthaheel Women’s Kerstin Clogs:
- Podiatrist-designed, built-in orthotic footbed with a deep heel cup and raised arch support helps realign your foot and ankle to a natural position.
- Hook-and-loop backstrap allows you to customize the fit.
- Durable, textured rubber outsole helps keep you confident on your feet with sure-footed traction.
- EVA midsole provides lightweight cushioning to soften your steps.
Other Important Information About Orthaheel Women’s Kerstin Clogs:
- Material Content: synthetic leather upper, microfiber upper lining and sockliner, EVA footbed and midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.