Orthaheel Women’s Kate Lace-Up Shoes — mesh keeps you cool, while orthotic support keeps you comfortable
With or without the removable orthotic insole, this synthetic leather and mesh lace-up delivers optimum comfort. Leading Australian podiatrist Phillip Vasyli invented Orthaheel to provide heel pain relief while improving your body alignment, posture and walking gait. Just like the tires on a car, improper alignment of feet can cause wear and tear to other parts of the body… like the knees, hips and lower back. The ingenuity is in the Tri-Planar Motion Control System insole with contoured arch support and a deep heel cup, which help reclaim your foot’s natural alignment, enabling feet, ankles and legs to function effectively as intended.
Features & Benefits of Orthaheel Women’s Kate Lace-Up Shoes:
- Built-in orthotic footbed helps realign your foot and ankle to a natural position.
- Man-made upper feels soft and comfortable.
- Durable, textured rubber outsole provides great traction to help keep you steady.
- Deep heel cup helps stabilize the heel.
- Lightweight EVA midsole cushions and supports your stride.
Other Important Information About Orthaheel Women’s Kate Lace-Up Shoes:
- Material Content: man-made / mesh upper, polyurethane upper lining, EVA insole and midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.