Orthaheel Women’s Geneva Slippers — podiatrist-designed with built-in orthotic support to help relieve heel pain
Just like the tires on a car, improper alignment of feet can cause wear and tear to other parts of the body... such as the knees, hips and lower back. Leading Australian podiatrist Phillip Vasyli invented Orthaheel to help provide heel pain relief while corduroy slipper is in the Tri-Planar Motion Control system. It features a built-in orthotic footbed, which helps reclaim your foot’s natural alignment with contoured arch support and a deep heel cup, allowing your feet, ankles and legs to function properly. Awarded the Seal of Acceptance by the American Podiatric Medical Association, which recognizes products that are beneficial to foot health.
Features & Benefits of Orthaheel Women’s Geneva Slippers:
- Podiatrist-designed, built-in orthotic footbed with a deep heel cup and raised arch support helps realign your foot and ankle to a natural position.
- Faux fleece lining feels soft against the skin.
- Durable, textured rubber outsole helps keep you confident on your feet with sure-footed traction.
- EVA midsole provides lightweight cushioning to soften your steps.
Other Important Information About Orthaheel Women’s Geneva Slippers:
- Material Content: corduroy upper, faux fleece upper lining and sockliner, EVA footbed and midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.