Realign your stride in Orthaheel Women’s Gemma Clog Slippers designed with orthotic footbeds
Leading Australian podiatrist Phillip Vasyli invented Orthaheel to provide heel pain relief while improving your body alignment, posture and walking gait. Just like the tires on a car, improper alignment of feet can cause wear and tear to other parts of the body... like the knees, hips and lower back. The ingenuity is in the Tri-Planar Motion Control System footbed with contoured arch support and a deep heel cup, which help reclaim your foot’s natural alignment, enabling feet, ankles and legs to function effectively as intended. This clog slipper, in terry or fabric, covers your toes and keeps them warm with super plush softness. Wave pattern on the thermoplastic rubber outsole provides traction. Hook-and-loop adjustability.
Features & Benefits of Orthaheel Women’s Gemma Clog Slippers:
- Built-in orthotic footbed helps realign your foot and ankle to a natural position.
- Soft terry or fabric upper features a hook-and-loop closure for easy adjustability.
- Wave pattern outsole provides great traction for a steady walk.
- Deep heel cup holds the heel in position on the footbed.
- Ecofresh treatment on the sockliner helps reduce odor.
Other Important Information About Orthaheel Women’s Gemma Clog Slippers:
- Material Content: terry or fabric upper, upper lining and sockliner, EVA insole and midsole, thermoplastic rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.